- We adhere to the ACT on the Protection of Personal Information and relevant laws. Your personal information contained in your application or inquiry will not be used for any other purpose, and we will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent.
- We may change or delete the information appearing on this Website without prior notice.
- We bear absolutely no liability in any form for any direct or indirect losses incurred as a result of using any of the information or content contained in this Website.
- The copyrights to all text, logos, photographs and all other information contained in this Website belong to NAGATO & PARTNERS or a third party.
- You shall not use (including copying, altering, distributing, and sending to the general public) this information without obtaining the prior consent of the copyright owner, unless acceptable under copyright law, such as in the case of private use.